The Dodge Daze, held annually in July, is a fun-packed day that features a pancake feed, swim meet, sidewalk sale, classic car poker run, band concert, water fights, sand volleyball and softball tournaments, a street dance and, of course, food!
The Demolition Derby, held the second Sunday of September, has been held yearly in Dodge since 1970 and averages 60 entries and 1,000 spectators.
"The Robin's Nest Garden of Hope" is located at Holsten Memorial Park in Dodge. This is a 120 by 80 sq. ft. landscaped garden with flagstone walkway and a gazebo. In 2012, area residents wanted to honor the 1981 Dodge H.S. graduate, Robin Ladehoff Broekemeier after breast cancer claimed her life and pay tribute to others who battled the disease. To help fund the project the Tree Board is selling engraved granite pavers.
Other recreational activities include:
- Dodge Park, offering tennis courts, swimming pool, playground, baseball diamonds and volleyball courts
- bowling leagues at Hilltop Lanes
- baseball and basketball leagues
- swim teams
- softball and volleyball leagues
- fishing in the Elkhorn River and Dead Timber State Recreation Area
- hunting for pheasant, quail, deer and turkey
- boating facilities at Fremont Lakes State Recreation Area